Friday, November 5, 2010

New quilting book

Yesterday I got this from Amazon delivered  by UPS

I have been a big fan of Elizabeth Hartman. Her website literally got me into making quilt, which I knew nothing about 6 months ago. From her website Oh Fransson!, I learned everything from choosing fabric to making a quilt sandwich to making binding. Imagine my excitment when I found out that she coming out with a book!






The quilts are modern and beautiful, and I love she also offers two alternatives for each quilt. Love it!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! I'm beginning to experiment with Japanese patterns, so I especially enjoyed the top you made. I've added you to my Google Reader subscriptions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks Ruth! I love your fall quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get her book soon. I love her patterns. I think she did a great job teaching you, your quilts are beautiful, can't believe you are a newbie.

    ReplyDelete