Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am too excited to sleep!

We have an arbor in the garden! I have always wanted one - to have a focal point in the garden, to grow clematis, to put a bench or some sort of sitting implement under. Now we have one. Ideas and todos are running through my head. I can't sleep.

So naturally I do what I always do when I can't sleep - surf. I started organizing the huge list of sewing and crafting sites I bookmarked. There are lots of fun and interested things people are doing and showing. There are two that I will try, very soon:

1. Gardener's Hand Scrub I have been working hard in the garden and hands get dirty even with gardening gloves. This seems to be the perfect solution.

2. Banana Crunch Muffins - they look too yummy not to try.

Once I check off the top priority items from my gardening todo list, I will get back to my sewing projects. And I want to take the kids to heritage park this summer. And visit the library more often. Oh and I want to take Sarah to a movie. And do more baking with the kids. My mother-in-law thinks I am always go-go-go. She's right, but there's so many fun things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment