Thursday, July 22, 2010

A blanket for Sarah

I got my machines back from the shop! The sewing machine sounded different when I sew, but I wouldn't say it made a huge different. I have to do a few experiments before I can say whether it's worth the money spent. I inherited the machine from my mother-in-law. The machine's 10-year-old and it has never been serviced, so it's probably ok to spurge to have it cleaned and checked.

Anyhow, here's a blanket for Sarah, which she promptly used as picnic blanket for tea party with her dolls.
I took apart one of Ben's minky blanket for backing and hand quilted the random circles. I wanted to add a few more but Sarah couldn't wait!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet when the kids can't wait for you to finish!

    I need to let my machines have a "spa" day but I will miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete