Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some like shoes, I like books

A couple weeks ago I went into an online shopping spree and ordered a bunch of books. Today, the books from Amazon arrived via UPS. I am so excited! Didn't really have a chance to sit down with them yet, but I did checked them out at Chapters before ordering. I can't wait to put them to use and sew up a storm!


 Here are some books from the library... all are lovely lovely lovely.

I am still waiting for some Japanese craft and sewing books from YesAsia. What can I say, I am such a sucker for books!

4 comments:

  1. Natalie , I can understand how excited you are with those lovely books ! I love books too.Even I've had more than enough, still can't stop buying one after another !
    With the help of those books, I am sure you will come out with some pretty stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed to say just how many Japanese sewing books I've bought and I've got all those books with the exception of Material Obsessesion. You should check out Lotta Jansdotter's printing book too, one more won't hurt???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun discovering. Can't wait to see what you decide to make first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I am not the only one with book obsession. PY, I know exactly what you mean when you say you cannot stop. harmony and rosie, yes I too am very addicted to Japanese sewing books. I went back to the Japanese bookstore 3 times when I was in San Francisco, and we were only there for 8 days!

    ReplyDelete