Friday, July 9, 2010

This one is for the beach!

The few of you who followed me are probably tired of seeing the same summer top made so many times, but I made it again, partly because I have no time to trace another pattern, but mostly because this style is so comfortable that it's all I wear now. This time, I used a cotton voile from my stash. It is so light and airy it feels like I am not wearing anything. I considered lengthening it to make a dress, but then I don't usually wear dresses so a top will get much more used.
We are leaving for Kelowna this weekend, and the forecast is sunny and 35C. I am going to bring all my summer tops! Yes, I am the type who will buy the same style of clothing in different colors from store. Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, not tired of the top. It is very cute and I have contemplated trying to make one myself!

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely top! This pattern is very nice and I am not surprised at all that you like it so much. Actually you are not the only one, me too like to use the same pattern repeatedly.

    Enjoy your weekend in Kelowna !

    ReplyDelete