Friday, September 24, 2010

Online shopping

Last week, I received these fat quarters from Hawthorne Threads:
I am very happy with the service and fast shipping from Hawthorne. It's always exciting to receive goodies in the mail. These are going to be a baby quilt for Shirley. Incidentally, I have quilted Alice's baby quilt. I am only waiting for the baby to come in October - if it's a girl, I will use a seriously girly color (think hot pink) for the binding as the quilt is looking a bit boyish right now.

And I got the Kona color card in the mail today! I ordered it from North Country Quilt since it's out of stock from Pink Chalk Fabrics. It took quite some time for it to be shipped and I was waiting very anxiously for a while. Now that it's here I am sooo happy I got it. It will make matching color a lot easier. And the biggest benefit - I can order Kona solid online since the selections of solid cotton from local fabric stores are very limited, not to mention expensive. It's a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I love those fabrics!!! And the kona card is a valuable tool.

    ReplyDelete