Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back from *camping*

We went to Kananaskis for a weekend camping trip with Andy and Andrea. We have our brand new tent and they have their brand new RV.


It's Ben first time camping and he was very excited. In fact, he was so excited that he didn't eat any dinner, instead choosing to play with gravels and Noah's toys. The weather during the day was perfect. However, the supposedly camping trip turned out to be 2 day trips - we drove home at 2:30 am because Ben woke up screaming, probably it was too cold for him. It was cold even for me and I had my down jacket with the hood on. Lucky for us home is only an hour away. My own bed felt so good.


We drove back to K-country after a good night sleep to meet up with Tom and Shell for lunch and dinner. The kids got to play outdoor and they loved it. Even with the little hiccup at 2 in the morning, I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Now I am looking forward to the week long camping trip in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment